Friday, June 26, 2009

I am Jong Gae Ryun

I am Jong Gae Ryun...
This is my Korean name,
not hard to imagine, Jong is Choong,
Gae is Khai and Ryun is Loon...
Haha...
Actually, i know how to write my Korean name except pronouns...
I ask a customer today...actually yesterday (090626)...
She is a Korean woman and she is a manager of Korea Airline smtg....
I don't know how true is but I believe what my friend,Izar said...
He told me that, this woman always come to QB's Haagen-Dazs to buy ice cream cake for
her subordinates's birthday celebrity...
Wow... a very good superior...me and Izar agreed about that...

Lately,kind of busy...assignment and work...
mayb next blog will be posted next month le....

Ahr...almost forgot,yesterday is Madaline's birthday,
(who the heck is Madaline??!!)
A woman who just reach the Age of Maturity,18th birthday...
Happy Birthday...If you don't know how to use my present,
please ask, i don't wish you fainted in your house...
paiseh, sorry...just kidding...

No comments: